


John is hanging our new drapes in the dining room. I know it is very dark in here but considering the money we were spending on these drapes, hardware, etc.... We decided that we were going to buy what we figure would look good in the room once we've remodeled it. So, it is dark for now, but maybe not for long. I know we have a wedding to plan for, but John is talking about doing the dining room this winter. We'll see. Excuse the mess, but I thought you might forgive me, since I am sharing my pretty new drapes. There is more to be added to them but we have yet to purchase that. The store was out, and I was out of money! I'll post the "final look" when we got to that.

1 comment:
Pretty curtains! I was thinking it was a little dark, but read what you wrote. I figured that you knew that already anyway. It will look so nice when it's all done.
Post a Comment