This is what my backyard has been looking like lately. John is so excited to go hunting in the morning. Shotgun season opens at sunrise, and he is currently working on getting everything set for his trip. Every year John goes opening day with his best friend Brian and Brian's dad. The truck is packed up, now he is just getting his food packed up and then it's off to bed for him. They are planning on going Sunday morning as well, so it'll be just me and Greg for the weekend. Not sure what we're going to do yet, but I'm sure we'll find something fun to do.Mom, I hope you are noticing the "blind" that you gave John for Christmas last year. He is really excited to use it tomorrow, especially considering it is going to be raining all day!

3 comments:
Glad to see that tent in good use. Also, glad it's at your house and not mine.
I might be moving in to your place for a while if he gets one... He plans on "taking care of it" himself this year. I've already had the pleasure of walking in to his cousins garage and finding unpleasantness. It makes me shudder thinking about it.
Haha. Right before Halloween I heard on the radio, that some guy completely oblivious to the fact that it was Halloween was "taking care" of his catch in the garage when all the trick or treaters come up. And he comes out with his bloody apron and knife and they see in the whole garage and went screaming the opposite direction. Pretty funny!
Post a Comment