Sunday, November 23, 2008

Laundry Day!

I always try to get the laundry done throughout the week so that we can enjoy the weekends but it never works. Sundays always end up being laundry day for me. I did get a head start last night when I washed the new chocolate brown flannel sheets for our bed and threw them in the dryer. I knew that being king sized they would need extra time in the dryer and I didn't want them in the way when I was trying to wash all of the clothes today. When I went to grab them out of the dryer this morning I was greeted by this in my lint trap. I'm surprised it didn't open the dryer door on its own!


2 comments:

Rachael said...

Giant lint! Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

Ew, whoah. Molly, I wouldn't be posting this on the internet if I were you! What kind of sheets are those?