Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November Rose



As John is putting up the Christmas lights and I am dashing in out of the rain that is beginning to fall I notice that my neighbor still has a rose that doesn't look as if the fluctuating temperatures has bothered it much. I have a couple that certainly were inspired by the warm weather that we had had and decided to open only to be caught off guard by snow, so it looks a little worse for wear. I had to snap a picture of this beautiful November Rose.

1 comment:

Rachael Case said...

I love deep dark roses. That's pretty cool that they have lasted so late into the year.
I have some blue flowers that seem to like it when it gets a little cooler. They tend to start to die at the end of summer and rejuvenate in the fall before they freeze to death.