
As I was cleaning today, I decided to decorate the dining room table (or should I call it the table in the dining room, since the actual "dining room table" is in the attic and this is the pool table/ping pong table). Anyway, I grabbed some of these cool "tails" last weekend at "The Hobby Lobby" intending to use them in centerpieces for the wedding. I just couldn't leave them bagged up for a year so I pulled some out, grabbed down the lanterns from on top of the china cabinet, and put two of the candle decorations from Brian and Katies wedding on the table. Looks like Moe approves, however he has been fighting with the "tails". I tried to get a picture of it but missed. He was karate chopping them with his back feet. It was hilarious! In this picture he is behaving himself since he knows the camera is on him. What an angel!
4 comments:
Great job decorating the ping pong table! I love the flowers. And cute cat, he's a good model. I believe he thinks that HE is the centerpiece that you are taking a picture of!
That is probably true... However most of the time when I take his picture he gives me a pouty face. Maybe he is just like celebrities who pretend they don't want their pictures taken when they really love it!
He does keep getting on the table and trying to eat or karate chop them. It would be funny if they weren't so expensive!
So cute! He's adorable. I wish he were mine. Why didn't I take him when I had the chance? Because dad would have killed me. I love him!!!
Does he need a babysitter?
Hey, that's my cat!
Post a Comment