Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Tale of Two Brothers

Even though there is such a big age gap between my boys I think that it is a nice thing. Even Greg has told me that he enjoys being so much older because he can then experience watching Jackson grow up and will be able to remember it. He has also recently told me that having a little brother isn't what he thought it was going to be. He really likes it! He thought that he wouldn't because he figured that his brother would cry a lot and get into his things and break them. As you can see in this picture, Jackson is a very happy baby and LOVES his big brother and Greg loves him back! I love my boys so much and even though they are far apart in age they are tied together with the bonds of brotherhood. Greg will most likely end up being Jacksons hero that he looks up to and strives to be like. I couldn't ask for a better role model for him, and I thank the heavens everyday for Greg being such an amazing young man. Did you hear that he has a 4.0 GPA? He recently did a school project about babysitting and how to care for children. I think he will get an A+ on that project since he has first hand experience. Here comes another awesome repot card I'm sure!

No comments: