Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And The Winner Is....

Not Jackson. :(

We entered Jackson into the "Meet the Babies of 2010" contest in our local newspaper. Then you had to go in and vote through your facebook account to vote for the cutest baby of the year. For whatever reason it would not allow me or Greg to vote, so I can only imagine that other people had problems too. It was pretty much a popularity contest since there were a lot of other babies that I thought were cuter than the winners or the runners up including Jackson, but I am biased. Anyway, we weren't looking for a win. We just wanted to get our cutie into the paper so if you'd like to check it out go to http://www.meetthebabies.democratandchronicle.com/. I think he on page 18 or something. It goes in alphabetical order (but I found some discrepancies in their order). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Heather T. E. Hand said...

Very Cute! He's the winner in my book!

Barb said...

I'll second that nomination!! He is a total cutie!!

xoxoxo aunt Barb

Molly said...

Thanks! I think so too, but like I said.... I am biased.