Saturday, January 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I think that my posts are a little out of order but I am attempting to catch up. Sorry!

This pic was taken while I was at work and sent to me on my work e-mail by John. What a sweet picture. The boys were decorating for Christmas and taking one more thing off my to-do list. I think Jackson enjoyed having a tree in the living room. I often found that he would scoot himself across the floor and be laying under it enjoying the lights and trying to grab at the ornaments hanging close to the bottom (good thing that I only put the soft ones on the bottom. It used to be for the fact that I didn't want the cats breaking anything, but it comes in handy for keeping the little one safe too!). I liked that he was getting the cats perspective on Christmas, because I often find them laying under the tree and gazing up enjoying the lights and ornaments. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: