I hope Rachael and Isaac don't mind me using this picture. I kinda stole it out of my e-mails...Well, today is the day. Baby Boy Case is due today and this aunt is EXCITED to say the least! He also has a boy cousin in town who is eagerly waiting for his arrival. We want to see this beautiful, handsome face in person! Wonder when he will decide to grace us with his arrival. Whenever he does we will be here to welcome him!!

1 comment:
My first thought was, "that baby looks an awful lot like mine!" Oh wait, it is!! Haha. Well you may be disappointed because Baby Case must have heard the weather report here and decided he is nice and toasty where he is. But we are patient, he will come when he wants to. I'm glad to hear you guys are so excited!
Post a Comment