Today marks the halfway point in our pregnancy. I cannot believe how fast it is going. I think it is all of the preparations and worry that is making it go by so fast.
John and Greg have the guest room and hallway completely gutted, insulation installed and all new wiring run. Hopefully the dump trailer will be leaving today with all of the demolished walls, etc... We are excited to get the drywall going as well as the new windows. However... we are at a standstill with the windows. We have a lot of people out there who are getting us better and better prices. Not that that is a bad thing, but we need to make the purchase soon, and being as frugal as I am, I'm worried that as soon as we make the purchase the price will go lower and we will be out of luck. I guess I need to get over that and just do it. The nice thing is, that the windows don't HAVE to be purchased right this instant, just as long as they are before the window casings go in, we will be happy.
In the meantime we are putting the project on hold so that we can celebrate someone turning 11.... We'll let you know what we end up doing in celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment