Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WOO HOO!!!!! or is it PHEW!!!!

How to title my blog post? I am relieved, excited, happy, all of it... I finally have a church that my dad can walk me down the aisle in to my husband-to-be. (I am sure that dad is relieved too! Finally getting rid of me for good! HA) Originally it was John that insisted on being married in a church and I was fine getting married outside. Then we flip flopped, and he was fine being married outside and I was insistant on a church. Either way, I have been searching for a church for over a year now, and I finally have it confirmed! Woo Hoo! So, please take a look at this beautiful church where we will become one on October 3rd 2009. It is the Third Presbyterian Church on the corner of East Avenue and Meigs St. This is the church that Porter used to go to and has been featured in the background of Rachaels past blogs. I think mom is excited too!I find that it might be fitting that we have included both the "East side" and the "West side" in our wedding. After the ceremony we will travel to the "West side" where the celebration will continue to the wee hours of the morn at Ridgemont Country Club.

Well, the planning continues, but I am so relieved that I can stop stressing about finding a church, and I am thrilled that I was able to get it. Now I only have 999,999 things left to do. Ugh!
Well, off subject but it is time to run to the grocery store. No rest for the weary! (or is it the wicked?? Either way probably fits me to a T)

No comments: