Since John has been working at the hospital he gets to be home with Jackson in the morning while I am at work. So that I am not completely left out of his life and to make my work day more tolerable he takes pictures with his phone and sends them to my work e-mail. This is one that I got last Friday with the caption "Smiles for Momma". I look forward to these pictures all day. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't (those are BAD days). They always make me smile and sometimes even make me a little teary eyed. I would so much rather be with him than at work all day, but alas we need the money and atleast now that I have been acquired by a different company I am much happier at work. The pictures are still the highlight of my work day!Saturday, November 20, 2010
Smiles for Momma!
Since John has been working at the hospital he gets to be home with Jackson in the morning while I am at work. So that I am not completely left out of his life and to make my work day more tolerable he takes pictures with his phone and sends them to my work e-mail. This is one that I got last Friday with the caption "Smiles for Momma". I look forward to these pictures all day. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't (those are BAD days). They always make me smile and sometimes even make me a little teary eyed. I would so much rather be with him than at work all day, but alas we need the money and atleast now that I have been acquired by a different company I am much happier at work. The pictures are still the highlight of my work day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment