Friday, June 25, 2010

Dropped??

I have to go visit my mom at work to see what she thinks. All of the ladies at work think that I've "dropped" and I need a professional opinion. I know that they say that you don't "drop" until you are ready to birth your baby after the first one but my doctor has told me that since it has been so long since my last baby that it is like my first baby all over again! These same ladies are writing letters to my doctor to take me out of work because they feel bad for me waddling around all day in clothes that are getting very uncomfortable and lower abdominal pain that leaves me hunched a lot of the time.

So, is this going to be a Childs baby or an Erickson baby?? Early or late?

4 comments:

Barb said...

So...???? What did your mom think? Early or late?

Molly said...

Mom said that I hadn't dropped yet, just that he is a growing boy. I guess we will just have to wait and see when he decides to come! My doctor didn't get the opportunity to induce me early since she is on vacation this week!

Barb said...

Okay, I know you don't have anything else to do, but can you post at least one picture of this new baby boy, please? And maybe just one of the whole family?

Love,

Aunt Barb

Molly said...

I guess he was a Childs baby. Early!