Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yes, It is True!

We are looking forward to welcoming a new member to our family in July. The official due date is July 12th, but considering family history and my own history with Gregory it might be closer to July 24th. We are all very excited! I am not looking forward to actually giving birth (but it is always well worth it) but I am looking forward to having another little baby, Greg is looking forward to being a big brother, John is elated at being a father (again) but from the very beginning this time. They have both been very attentive to me and helpful around the house. I hope it keeps up because there is a lot of work (and not a lot of money) that needs to get done before the arrival. John is planning on completely gutting our guest room, replacing the windows, and (I think) building a closet so that Greg can move in. Then we will begin preparation on Greg's current bedroom for the baby. It is a lot of work but I think he is looking forward to it. Sorry that I was unable to tell everyone individually but I was trying to get to the "key" people first, and then Heather's Christmas letter came out before I was done... I think she got it out faster than she anticipated that she would. I hope no one is offended!!

2 comments:

Aunt Barb said...

Wow! This is so amazing! I am so happy and excited for all of you! (Lots of babies in 2010 - okay, maybe not 'lots' but two in one year seems like a lot to me!) Hope you are feeling well and doing well, too.

Thanks for confirming what I knew must be true from Heather's letter - this is so cool!!!

Love, Aunt Barb

Heather T. E. Hand said...

Sorry! I did ask first:)
Love ya, Heather