Friday, July 24, 2009

Help! Please....

I have been dieting for the past six months in anticipation of my upcoming nuptials. The added bonus is that it is better for my health too.... But on to the point. In the last month the scale refuses to budge! It is not going up (thankfully) but it is not going down either! If anyone has any suggestions in getting me past this plateau please share. I have two goals that I have set for myself and I've said that if I reach my first goal before the wedding I will be thrilled, if I get to even begin on my second goal I will be ecstatic! I have only 16 more pounds to go on my first goal. Keep your fingers crossed for my next weigh in on Sunday. And please share any thoughts or suggestions that you think might be helpful.

1 comment:

Scrappycook said...

Try South Beach two phase one for two weeks. It is hard, but you will see the pounds come off.