Thursday, June 11, 2009

And the list goes on........

I am a bad blogger.... Something about planning a wedding, working full time (sometimes OT), trying to be my own personal gardener, gardener extraordinaire to my parents, a mother to my son, and a maid to my home that has kept me from blogging. I know that none of this compares to say.... what Rachael has been up to, but since she is blogging again in her spare moments, I felt that I was a slacker and decided to atleast post something.

Under extreme pressure from my mom (just kidding!!!), we have decided to continue our search for an affordable wedding cake. We have an appointment this Sunday afternoon with someone who has been recommended to us by several different people as being able to make a gorgeous, delicious, yet affordable cake. I am very excited to meet with her and see what she has to offer and for what price! If we like it, we will put down a deposit and make another check mark on our list!

Well, last night I was able to get most of the addresses to one of my Maids of Honor so that she can get the shower invitations out. The shower is going to be an outdoor event so we wanted to do it during the warm weather. Hopefully it won't be too warm, but I suppose we will just take our chances. Either way it will be so much fun to celebrate with everyone my upcoming marriage!

Tomorrow night Greg, John, Dad and I will be going to Walk With Dinosaurs . It should be a really cool show. Maybe I will remember my camera, and hopefully I will be able to get some pics to put up on the blog so that you can all enjoy. It is something that we were all very interested in since we first heard about it, and are now so excited to go!

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

This was fun to read a new posting from you. I can only imagine how busy you are planning a wedding - so...do we get to see some pictures of Walk with Dinosaurs? I'd like to see them.

Love, Aunt Barb